St. Joseph, MO – Central High School “Athlete of the Month” recognizes the top athlete from each team throughout the year. Top athletes are nominated by the Head Coach of each sport that is in season based on outstanding performance on the field and in the classroom. Voting begins on the beginning of each month and runs for one week. Once selected, the chosen athlete will be asked to answer a few questions so that everyone can get to know him/her a bit better.
The Central Indians Athlete of the Month for NOVEMBER is basketball star, AJ Redman!
- Tell us about yourself? I’m a outgoing person who loves to play basketball
- How would your best friends describe you? They would describe me as funny and fun to hang around
- What do you like most about Central High School? I love how involved everyone is. School spirit is amazing
- What is one thing that people may be surprised to find out about you? That I really don’t like fortnite and I used to play a saxophone.
- What made you want to play basketball? Nothing ever made me want to play, my dad was the coach and I said I might as well just play and I ended up loving it.
- What do you enjoy most about basketball? Being with my team
- What is your proudest basketball moment? This summer in St. Louis I crossed a defender and dunked on another one that was like 6’5″
- Free Write: I would like to say thank you very much for voting for me. I appreciate all the support I get.