St. Joseph, MO – Central High School “Athlete of the Month” recognizes the top athlete from each team throughout the year. Top athletes are nominated by the Head Coach of each sport that is in season based on outstanding performance on the field and in the classroom. Voting begins on the beginning of each month and runs for one week. Once selected, the chosen athlete will be asked to answer a few questions so that everyone can get to know him/her a bit better.
The Central Indians Athlete of the Month for December is basketball star, Ella Moody!
1. Tell us about yourself?
I am a freshman. I play play basketball and volleyball. When I am not on the court I enjoy
hanging with my friends going to the lake and jet skiing.
2. How would your best friends describe you?
They tell me that I am competitive, but I always making them laugh.
3. What do you like most about Central High School?
I like all the friends that I have made, and the teachers that put up with me in class.
4. What is one thing that people may be surprised to find out about you?
People would probably be surprised to find out that I am not a morning person. I am pretty
rough around the edges until about 10:00 AM
5. What made you want to play basketball?
I thought it would be fun to try it out with all my friends and I just enjoyed being on the court
ever since then.
6. What do you enjoy most about basketball?
7. What is your proudest basketball moment?
Winning MVP at the Neosho tournament.
8. Free Write (What you want to say to those who voted for you)
Thanks for all of you that voted for me. You are all the MVP.