For Immediate Release, August 25, 2020:
CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL FAN GUIDELINES
To provide the opportunity for students to participate in activities and create the safest environment for our students and their families, and in accordance with Suburban Conference recommendations, Central High School has implemented the following guidelines for attendance at activities for the Fall season:
- Attendance will be limited to ticket holders or individuals on a pass list (limited to two family members per participant). Individual students will not be admitted. No admission charge will be collected.
- Fans will be expected to maintain social distancing as much as possible from other fans. There will be no student section.
- Face coverings will be required at all indoor activities and may be required at outdoor activities, subject to local health guidelines.
- Band and dance teams will be allowed to perform at home activities, and two family members will be admitted for each participant as well. Band and dance teams will not remain at the activity once their performances have concluded. To minimize the number of fans at the event, families of band and dance teams will be asked to attend only the performance of their respective students and exit once that performance has concluded.
- Cheerleaders will be allowed at home activities, and two family members will also be admitted.
The goal of these guidelines is to take as many precautions as possible to provide these opportunities for our students. Additionally, these guidelines create an opportunity for families to attend these activities in person. These guidelines are subject to modification based upon directives and recommendations from health care professionals. Your cooperation is appreciated.